Monday, January 20, 2014

MY LIFE

GET TO KNOW ME

HELLO!
if you clicked on this page, probably you are wondering who the admin of this blog is.
well i am a Moroccan girl who was born in Spain. I've lived there for like 15 years. Then, out of nowhere, my parents decided to move to Belgium.
Since then, my hole life has changed. Maybe it is because i have moved into a very different country, but maybe it is also the fact that i've grown up. I personally think that it is a combination of those two facts.
Now that i've lived in Antwerp for like 4 years, i am finally starting to understand the culture and the living of the Belgian people. There is a huge amount of culture in Antwerp, not only from Belgian , but mostly from people all over the world. Moroccans and Turkish people are the most common people in my area and it is very nice since i myself am a Moroccan girl. But he fact is that i have never known enough of my own culture until i came to Belgium. In Spain, Moroccans are very different, they try to fit in more than usual and most of the times they forget about their roots and so on. The Moroccans that live in Belgium are totally different and i had quite a rough time trying to be like them.
I am a very shy person and i suffer from anxiety. those two things have a big impact in my social life and people don't realize it. It's very funny that when people see me for the first time, they think that i suffer from some kind of sever depression. But i am not, i am a perfect normal person. i pinky swear :)
So in this page i will be posting thinks that have to do with my personal life. i would also love to give you guys advice, so if you have any suggestions don't hesitate and leave a comment down below. If you're not confident enough, you can also ask me in private.
PD: I can speak and understand lots of languages so if you're not good in English you can also email me in dutch, Spanish, Arabic and French.

0 comments:

Post a Comment